Never Set Sail
Without An Airedale.

You Can Teach Him To Fetch,
Or Clean Your Catch,

Even If It's A Whale!

My Life In Pictures

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kennel Regulations - I need your help

OMG!
This is my county that I live in.  I have been fighting to keep kennels regulated to stop those that do neglect my furry friends.  Not all kennels do that and even they want the ones that neglect these puppies and dogs to have to follow laws and rules for the animals safety and that of the neighboring properties.
http://www.sumnernewscow.com/2012/04/12/sumner-county-commissioners-could-delete-kennel-regulations-for-unincorporated-part-of-county/
Please go to this link and leave a comment!  Tell them keep regulations or we will be a puppymill county again!

You DO NOT have to register to leave a comment. You can leave one as a guest.

It may very well save many of our furry friends from being dumped, abandoned, starved, neglected.
Thank YOU and as my backyard breeding neighbor would say "and God Bless"!    
Yeah, this guy starved two goats to death and ends all his ads with God Bless! I don't find neglect of our furry kids, godly.

Kisses and hugs
Deetzyboy

9 comments:

  1. Deetzy
    Fowgive me fow not coming to visit fow so long
    Know that I think of you lots and lots..mommi gets all wed in the face when she heaws of hoomans gweed and hipp ocwasy hiding behind god
    I will go and leave a comment like you asked
    I gets vewy sad thinking of the fuwwkids neglected and aboosed
    Smoochie kisses to you and yoow Mom
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deetzy
    I will do my bestest to get wowd ou
    Love and smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  3. How terrible - we are off to check it out, Deetzy.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-noes!
    Of course I am going to leave a comment too!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done...we think? Muzzer has a problem with the login!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awful. We'll go visit and let them know what we think too.
    AireKisses & WelshieHugs,
    BabyRocketDog & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it so the worst that puppy abusers always seems to call themselves God fearing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Military Challenge Coins
    Nice post thanks for the sharing and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete